Attract Meaningful Relationships.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Workplace Misery

Like many of us I spend most of my live in the workforce, and learned pretty early in life that you spend a lot of time there, and it should be a rewarding experience.
If I say rewarding I do not only mean the money site of things, but also the gratification of a job well done, and a sense of pride and achievement after a good days work.
Over the years I noticed that more and more people are getting seriously annoyed with their workplace relationships. Spending more time at work than anywhere else, this is not a good thing as you know. The world percentage of people which are unhappy with their bosses, workplace, workmates and their jobs as well must be incredible.
So if anyone got some workplace stories “Good or Bad “I would like to hear them.

No comments: